Information about Student Visas.


Students should check the information on the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs ( for all VISA applications. All foreigners wishing to enter Italy must present the necessary documentation to enter the country justifying the reason and duration of their visit. Depending on the country of origin, foreigners need an entry visa which has to be requested in the Diplomatic Italian Representations of each country. For students visiting from the USA, no VISA is required if you wish to study and remain in the Schengen area for less than 90 days.

The citizens of European Union do not need a visa.

To come and study with us for more than 90 days you must apply for a Study VISA. You have to contact the Italian consulate of the country of origin for definitive information.


Useful Links

Ministry of Foreign Affairs