From Baroque to Post-impressionism
From Baroque to Post-impressionism. 17th to 19th centuries: 12 meetings of 1 hour
We will find and follow the thread connecting the end of Renaissance to the dawn of Modern art. The course covers Baroque, the age of wonder, 18th century’s neoclassicism,19th century’s impressionism and beyond.
1. The transition from Renaissance to Baroque: Carracci and Caravaggio
2. Baroque sculpture in Rome: Bernini and Borromini
3. 17th century European masters: Rubens, Velasquez, Vermeer, Rembrant
4. Neoclassicism: Mengs, Canova
5. History painting: David, Géricault, Delacroix,
6. Romanticism: Ingres, Goya, Turner
7. Impressionism: Manet, Monet, Degas, Renoir, Pissarro, Sisley
8. Post-impressionism: Seurat, Signac,
9. Cezanne, Toulouse-Lautrec
10. Van Gogh
12. Art Nouveau
complete course (12 hours) 215,00 €
one hour a week two hours a week
1 week : 20€ 1 week: 40€
2 weeks: 38€ 2 weeks: 76€
4 weeks: 70€ 4 weeks: 140€
For private lessons please click here
Schedules are subject to change.
There are no reviews yet.