Virtual Class Schedule
Virtual Group Class Basic:
Tuesday & Friday
18:00 – 19:30 GMT+2
12:00 – 13:30 EDT
10:00 – 11:30 CST
09:00 – 10:30 PDT
Virtual Group Class Advanced:
Monday & Thursday
19:00 – 20:30 GMT+2
13:00 – 14:30 EDT
11:00 – 12:30 CST
10:00 – 11:30 PDT
The course is open to beginner and advanced students who want to deepen their techniques in drawing.
During this course you will learn how to
– Study of a life object chosen by the student with its light and shade in pencil (HB/2B).
– Composition (still life): pencil drawing and light and shade (HB/2B/4B).
– Proportions of a face; study from front photo, proportions and light and shade with different pencils (HB/2B/4B/6B).
– Self-portrait from real at the mirror, pencil or charcoal pencil.
– Drawing with subject of free choice, and use of inks or pens.
- Pencils 2B
- 1 Kneaded rubber (gomma pane)
- Charcoal stick (stecche carboncino)